November 10, 2010

Custom Logo Design for Sprinkles and Jimmies

A few weeks ago I designed a logo for a new local company that is starting to make bake goods that are simply delicious.

Allison K. Hughes-Randall is the owner of Sprinkles and Jimmies.  Allison is a great person and very talented when it comes to baking. I can say this because I have tried her cookies and they just melt in your mouth once you taste them. So if you are thinking for something that is simply delicious to bring to your next party think of bringing a tray of Sprinkles and Jimmies and everyone will love the nice treat.

Sprinkles and Jimmies has a wide selection of cookies and flavors. If there are some cookies that you have wanted to try check the menu and you will be surprise at all the different kinds of bake good she offers.

These are some of the things that you will find at Sprinkles and Jimmies: Brownies, Cookies, Cupcakes, Holiday (seasons), Kids, Occasions and she even has some Healthier Options. You will love something from her menu I am sure of that.




If you are looking for a custom logo design that meets your business and personality give me a call at 203.617.0657.  I will be more than happy to help you with your marketing and branding needs.

do not forget to check out Sprinkles and Jimmies

This is how to contact Allison
Phone: 203-885-3464

7 comments:

  1. Hi Friend, A logo depicts what your company is all about; therefore, it's always ideal for you to choose the design that symbolizes the name of your brand.
    Thanks for sharing this.
    dizile

    ReplyDelete
  2. Custom Logo Design

    Great article …Thanks for your great information, the contents are quiet interesting. I will be waiting for your next post.

    ReplyDelete
  3. A Professional Logos Design which designed by a professional designer is the first coat of paint on a website/brand. We use logos as starting point of the sites we design.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for sharing your work. I now need to add some interactivity to the offline map, so that a user can get info after clicking on a point.
    Stationery Design

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi… by the look of your website I gather that you are a professional. Can you help me make money, blogging? I have a few sample articles. Can I send it to you for your review? I have already begun posting my skills on sites like buy best inphographics online,unique logo design Quite a number of buyers have responded. I like to post my blogs on other marketplaces too. Do you have any suggestions?

    ReplyDelete
  6. For the most obvious opportunity with regards to getting a logo that is an ideal match with your business you should brief your originator in all respects cautiously. Tell them precisely what sort of items and administrations you sell and how you are not quite the same as other market players. Give them a few profiles of your run of the mill clients with the goal that they can plan something that interests to these individuals legitimately.
    logo design service

    ReplyDelete

Blog Designed by The Single Momoirs